Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago, Philosophy, (2020—present)
Master's Degree, PUCRS, Philosophy, 2018
Thesis title: Dissensus and Normativity in the Public Sphere [link]
Bachelor's Degree, PUCRS, Legal and Social Sciences, 2016
Thesis title: Right as Recognition in Hegel [link]
Visiting Student, Concordia University of Edmonton, 2014
Recipient of a Canada Department of Foreign Affairs scholarship
Teaching Assistant, Philosophy Department, Loyola University Chicago, 2020–
- Spring 2021: PHIL 130: Philosophy and Persons (Instructor: Dr. Andrew Cutrofello)
- Fall 2020: PHIL 182: Social and Political Philosophy (Instructor: Dr. David Ingram)
- Spring 2020: PHIL 182: Social and Political Philosophy, two sections (Instructor: Dr. David Ingram)
Research Assistant, Philosophy Department, Loyola University Chicago, 2020–
- Fall 2020–Spring 2022: Assistant to Dr. Joy Gordon on projects about economic sanctions and debt in the Global South.
Visiting Ph.D. Student, Centre Marc Bloch Berlin, 2022
- May–August 2022: Conducted research under Dr. the supervision of Dr. Katia Genel. Supported with a DAAD award.
Visiting Ph.D. Student, Normative Orders Research Cluster, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, 2020–2021
- March 2020–July 2021: Conducted an independent research project (Normative Performance) under Dr. Christoph Menke's supervision. Supported with a DAAD award.
Research Assistant, School of Public Policy and Administration, Carleton University, 2015, 2018–2021
- October 2018–March 2021: Assistant to Dr. Alexandra Mallett in the Governance of Natural Resources project
- June–September 2015: Recipient of a MITACS Globalink internship grant to work in the Governance of Natural Resources project.
Visiting Research Student (Étudiant visitant de recherche), Department of Philosophy, Université de Montréal, 2017–2018
- August 2017–January 2018: Recipient of a Global Affairs Canada scholarship to cover the thesis writing portion of my Master's degree. Supervised by Dr. Iain Macdonald.
Undergraduate Research Assistant, Department of Philosophy, PUCRS, 2013–2015
- April 2013–December 2015: Assistant to Dr. Thadeu Weber on projects about Kant, Hegel and Rawls.